• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I SO want to become a Tricolor!

ourempire

Today we were painting outside. There, finally, Molly disclosed her dearest ambition to us: She wants to become a Tricolor. She got as near the black and white painting as she could, and leaned against the painted surfaces. She got black paint at her ears and tail, and white paint down both her sides. She was not a happy dog in the following bath :D

1173419455_b03c361a1c.jpg

I think Joly wanted to be a ruby, as when a puppy, he got his face covered in red pollen. he had chomped some lilies and caused me several hours of worry, surfing to find which variety I had and then whether it was poisonous.

She looks very irritated with you that you won't let her become a tri. Silly girl, don't you know rubies have more fun?:D

Aww bless her!! She does look very annoyed that you stopped her achieving her secret ambition! :lol:

So typical, I bet she never ever has leaned on that spot before but decides to do it when you are painting! :lol: Well she got a little ways towards being a tri but I agree she doesn't look happy that you stopped her.

she does not look impressed that you stopped her from becoming that Tri colour that she dreamed of being!!!!!:D :D :D

Back