• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We have made a Decision

Mycavyangels

We have decided to get.

the 4th Cavalier:D :D :D
which means the tri colour
:rah: :rah: :rah:
we are looking for a good breeder now.:D

Well done you!

I have 4 cavis 2 b/t 1 blen and 1 ruby. They all get along vey well and 2 are rescue. So I feel I have been very fortunate to have such an adorable cavi gang.

Please feel free to PM me if you need any practical advice! Jx

This is so exciting Suzanne!! Emily, Rosie and Buddy always look like they are so happy and get to go on so many adventures. How wonderful that a new one will be able to be spoiled rotten too!! Jake and Shelby asked if they could come live with you instead of a puppy....but I told them "no way, you're stuck with me" :D

This is so exciting Suzanne!! Emily, Rosie and Buddy always look like they are so happy and get to go on so many adventures. How wonderful that a new one will be able to be spoiled rotten too!! Jake and Shelby asked if they could come live with you instead of a puppy....but I told them "no way, you're stuck with me" :D

HAHA awwww:D

Oh my goodness congratulations!!!!!! Suzanne I am soooooo very very jealous! Lots of photos are an absolute must!!!:D :D :snap: :snap:

:jmp2: :jmp2: congratulations, a full set!!!!
so jealous:D
lots of pics when you get the puppy

:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

Yeah!!! That is wonderful news! You must be soooooo excited! I'm so happy for you!

Oh, I am so jealous. I would just love to have a tri... Congratulations, now to find that perfect new family member.

:rah:
Congrats!!!

Somehow I just new that when I saw the title of your post!!!

YAY!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about this little Cavy Angel. :)

:rah: Well Done :rah: I cannot wait to hear about how you find your tri. Your whole family most love cavaliers to have so many at your place. :rah:

Congratulations!!! :rah: My husband gets weak in the knees when I suggest a second dog, I could only dream of having four! :D

:cl*p: Way to go, Full House in all aspects!! :cl*p:

Will be watching for :snap: and if you need to check a breeder out feel free to get in touch with me ok?

Back