PDA

View Full Version : Silje - Our beautiful Blonde Girl

merlinsmum
22nd August 2007, 01:07 PM
Sadly on Monday just gone Merlin and Oakley's Auntie Silje went to the bridge. On her way out for a walk her heart just stopped - old age had taken its toll. Silje was my sister and I will miss her very much. She was my "bobkins":paw:

Silje would have been 15 in September. Here she is just back in June

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1117/1201771801_e134159e65.jpg

Run free my beautiful girl, Saxon, Jansen, Magni, Clover and Dollar are waiting to play again.

Cathryn
22nd August 2007, 01:16 PM
Good Night and God Bless You Silje :lotsaluv:

I am so very sorry to her of her passing :hug: at least she didn't suffer which must be of some comfort to you. :flwr: :hug:

Thinking of you at this very sad time :hug:

Cleo's Person
22nd August 2007, 01:17 PM
So sorry to hear of Silje's passing. What a way to go though. On her way out for a walk, she was probably all excited and delighted. :luv:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you and yours at this difficult time.

Jen
22nd August 2007, 02:43 PM
What a beautiful girl, stunning. I'm so sorry for your loss.:flwr:

coconut
22nd August 2007, 03:05 PM
So sorry that she has passed, she had a very long life with u and will always have a place in ur heart:flwr:

Karlin
22nd August 2007, 04:54 PM
What a happy looking girl in that picture! So sorry for your loss; it sounds like certainly had a very good and long life where she was very well loved by humans and dogs. :flwr:

Princess Annabel
22nd August 2007, 07:12 PM
Aaah, she was lovely. I know what you mean about her being your sister. Annabel was my little sister.

ppotterfield
22nd August 2007, 07:25 PM
What a beautiful girl and how well-loved she must have been to have lived to the ripe old age of fifteen. Bet she will be missed not only by you but by Merlin and Oakley as well. Run free, dear Silje, run free.

Gem
22nd August 2007, 07:45 PM
Kirsty,
so so sorry to hear this news. It really is the nicest way for them to go, atleast that final decision did not have to be made by anyone.
Hope the boys dont pine for her too much x

Mycavyangels
22nd August 2007, 09:03 PM
Awwww she is Lovely:) Soo Sorry for Your Loss:( :(

Claire L
23rd August 2007, 10:31 AM
So sorry for the loss of your beloved Silje :( she was a very beautiful girl.
Big :hug: to you and take care.

jcj528
23rd August 2007, 01:30 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. Silje was a beautiful lady. She will always live on in your heart and will be there to greet you when you make your final trip home. Until then she and Rebel and Leisl will play together as they wait

Cathy T
23rd August 2007, 04:21 PM
What a beautiful girl. How nice that she was able to go peacefully without suffering. Run free!

Rj Mac
24th August 2007, 10:29 AM
We are so sorry to hear of your loss, Silje was beautifl, thinking of you and your family at this time :flwr: :hug:

jennifer
24th August 2007, 04:17 PM
I am so sorry. Looks a lovely dog and I am sure her love was strong for you.:) :(