PDA

View Full Version : Wish the pups Good Luck 1st jabs this evening!!

Cathryn
23rd August 2007, 09:50 PM
Hi All!!

Well the pups were 8 weeks old on Wednesday so to celebrate I am taking them to the vets at 5 pm (fri 24th) for their first half of their vaccinations and of course a thorough check up too!
They were all checked at 6 weeks when they had their eye test of course and nothing was found out of the ordinary that time, so :xfngr: no nasty surprises this time either!!

Ever get the feeling I'll be unpopular by 5:45 pm? Mind you they sit there and have a little moan then usually jump up and kiss the vet afterwards the daft idiots! :lol:

pinkpuppy
23rd August 2007, 10:48 PM
Time flys! They must be a handful at 8 weeks. Poor babies getting their first vaccinations. *ouch* Hope they forgive you with lots of kisses and hugs.

Chelle & Rex
23rd August 2007, 10:48 PM
Good Luck - they'll have fogotten by the time they get home whats just happened!! :xfngr: all will be ok too :)

Cleo's Person
23rd August 2007, 10:53 PM
Hope it goes well. Let us know how they react! :luv:

Bruce H
23rd August 2007, 11:12 PM
Poor puppies :( :( And I feel even worse for them because I have this irrational fear of needles.

Good luck on the vet check.

Mycavyangels
24th August 2007, 09:20 AM
AWW they will be ok;) Good luck :D

coconut
24th August 2007, 10:23 AM
OMG that has gone by so quick!! :rah: poor puppies give them a big hug and a kiss for me!! :flwr:

sallymum
24th August 2007, 10:28 AM
Good luck :xfngr: at least they have a good mammy like u to give them lots of :hug: afterwards.

Rj Mac
24th August 2007, 10:34 AM
I can't believe how quick the time has flown in, good luck, hope all goes well, and they soon forgive mum :D