PDA

View Full Version : St. Croix Valley AKC Show

Bruce H
24th August 2007, 02:08 AM
For those in this area who may be interested, the St. Croix Valley Kennel Club (the all-breed club Kris and I belong to) has their annual AKC show this weekend. It's a great way to spend a day or part of a day. And the best part is that admission and parking is FREE!

On Saturday the Cavaliers show in ring 13 at 3:00 and on Sunday the Cavaliers show in ring 13 at 1:45. It's at the Washington County Fairgrounds near Lake Elmo and Stillwater. For driving directions and show times for other breeds, you can go to http://www.onofrio.com/jp/CROI1JP.pdf

Kris and I don't have anyone entered this weekend. Kris is a ring steward on Saturday and I have to be at my parents house helping them out with some things, so I won't be there at all :(

Jen
24th August 2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the info, Bruce!

Azriel
24th August 2007, 05:29 PM
thanks for the info bruce! i was planning on going sunday and now i have a better idea of what time i want to be there!

Bruce H
24th August 2007, 06:29 PM
Unfortunately AKC does not allow dogs that are not registered in the show, on the grounds. I do know that people sometimes ignore that and bring a non-registered dog anyway and are not usually questioned. Where it could really be a problem is if your dog was involved in some kind of incident.