• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Robbie vet report

debjen

His lab work was better..still slightly elevated but much better than at the ER..However he still had the calcifications which could be gall stones..and in fact he may have had a gall stone attack or he may have had a gall stone start the pancreatitis attack..plus he has a small liver which luckily has not seemed to cause a problem yet while under anesthetic but will have to be watched now that we know about it....ugggghhhhhh..let's add one more thing into the mix. ..anyway we start adding in some kibble to his diet and he has been released back to normal activity..

We could do more testing on the liver but would have to travel to the vet school to do it and my vet didn't recommend it unless I really wanted to know or unless he had more trouble...There is one vet in town that has an ultrasound machine but they aren't really experts at it according to my vet, not bad at it but if wanted something really definitive we would probably go to the vet school

So right now we take precautions for pancreatitis and keep an eye on him.

Thanks for all the good thoughts.

Thanks for the update and info. I'm so sorry he is having these complications but so glad you seem to have the most urgent aspects under control now. :flwr:

Back