• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snoring

Mycavyangels

Does your Cavaliers Snore?
my Cavaliers Rosie and Buddy snore (Rosie the most)
When rose snores the house shakes:lol: :lol: :lol: (Not funny at night though:confused: )

:slp:

Two of mine don't snore at all -- Jaspar never has and Leo stopped by the time he was an adult dog. Lily used to snore unbelievably loud too when I first got her from the pound -- she had to sleep in another room, she was so loud! -- and she was also very overweight. When she thinned down to the right healthy weight, the snoring stopped almost completely. Snoring is caused by an obstruction of the airways so cavaliers start with an inclination to snore because of their face structure, but the more overweight a dog (or human! :lol:), the more likely to snore as the excess tissue also blocks their ability to breathe clearly and properly. Lily sounded like some big tough guy at first! :lol:

Isn't it funny when they snore in bed with you, but they take offense if you snore? That is one memory I won't forget. The pup standing over me and putting is paw on my nose and mouth "stop making that horrible noise, mom! I can't get my beauty sleep!" :lol:

Not often does Aoife snore. She is more prone to snoring than me & the OH though. Thankfully not in the same room! I wouldn't get any sleep then.

Wrigley and my husband, Clint have a snoring orchestra in bed! Wrigs really only snores when he falls asleep on his back with his legs up. Unfortunately, the husband snores a little more often, but a good wiggle from me in bed helps cure both of them :) I found it really cute and funny!

Sonny has a little bit of a snore, but Beau so far does not. Beau does have an overbite so his little snout is a bit longer than the standard recommends and I am wondering if this might make him less inclined to snore. The worst snorer in our household (after my husband that is) is Sam the Boxer with his pushed in face. He just about lifts the roof.

Think I may have mentioned it before, but Lisa says it's like sleeping in a train station between the 3 dogs and me :eek: :lol:

Back