PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Eeva
26th August 2007, 03:37 PM
I'm Eeva and I live in Essex, UK. I have to lovely Cavalier sisters, Maija and Hermione. They're 7 months and have changed my, and the family's life completely :D They are quite small for their age (Maija 4 kg and Hermione 3.8 kg) but all the sweeter! I work from home so they always have someone around. Both girls are very fussy eaters - this has been a big surprise, we had a Cavalier dog in twenty years ago and he was never picky. Sometimes - often - I worry and then again I decide that they eat what they need. But... they just don't seem to like almost anything! I've now ordered some Orijen samples so am waiting to see if that would be to the young ladies' liking.
It's great to see that there are so many Cavalier people on this site, I'm looking forward to some really interesting discussions!
P.S. I haven't got an avatar yet, it says that the avatar I'm trying to import from my Photobucket album is too large? I don't understand...
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb207/eevalilley/thegirls1copy.jpg

Cathy T
26th August 2007, 03:46 PM
Welcome. Your girls are adorable!!

Mycavyangels
26th August 2007, 03:47 PM
Hiyaicon_welcome to Cavalier talk:D AWWWW Your dogs are Adorable:lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Rj Mac
26th August 2007, 03:49 PM
Hi there, icon_welcome your girls are gorgeous

Charleen
26th August 2007, 03:51 PM
icon_welcome Eevaicon_welcomeMarja & Hermione icon_welcome

jennifer
26th August 2007, 06:10 PM
Welcome and hope you enjoy the boards.:D :D Your babys are so sweet. Awww.:luv: :luv: Glad you put a picture up.:)

jcj528
26th August 2007, 08:57 PM
Welcome to you and your girls! They are so pretty! Thank you for including the picture. My name is Julie and I have a houseful of cavies and corgis. We can't wait to see more pictures of your little ladies

Ulysse
26th August 2007, 10:25 PM
icon_welcome Your girls are cute !
I am from Paris ;I have got one cav : Ulysse who is 4.
This site is great and interesting !

Caraline
27th August 2007, 12:19 AM
icon_welcome from Australia

sarahg
27th August 2007, 08:38 AM
Hello and icon_welcome your girls are gorgeous and i love there names :lotsaluv:

Cathryn
27th August 2007, 09:14 AM
icon_welcome to the boards to you and your pretty little girls, you'll find lots of useful info on here and we all look forwards to seeing more :snap: of them!!

Cleo's Person
27th August 2007, 01:46 PM
Welcome!!! Your dags are soooo gorgeous! Can't wait to hear all about them. :luv: :luv:

Cathy Moon
9th September 2007, 05:43 PM
icon_welcome:mexwav: Eeva, Maija and Hermione!!