• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Eeva

I'm Eeva and I live in Essex, UK. I have to lovely Cavalier sisters, Maija and Hermione. They're 7 months and have changed my, and the family's life completely :D They are quite small for their age (Maija 4 kg and Hermione 3.8 kg) but all the sweeter! I work from home so they always have someone around. Both girls are very fussy eaters - this has been a big surprise, we had a Cavalier dog in twenty years ago and he was never picky. Sometimes - often - I worry and then again I decide that they eat what they need. But... they just don't seem to like almost anything! I've now ordered some Orijen samples so am waiting to see if that would be to the young ladies' liking.
It's great to see that there are so many Cavalier people on this site, I'm looking forward to some really interesting discussions!
P.S. I haven't got an avatar yet, it says that the avatar I'm trying to import from my Photobucket album is too large? I don't understand...
thegirls1copy.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome and hope you enjoy the boards.:D :D Your babys are so sweet. Awww.:luv: :luv: Glad you put a picture up.:)

Welcome to you and your girls! They are so pretty! Thank you for including the picture. My name is Julie and I have a houseful of cavies and corgis. We can't wait to see more pictures of your little ladies

icon_welcome Your girls are cute !
I am from Paris ;I have got one cav : Ulysse who is 4.
This site is great and interesting !

icon_welcome to the boards to you and your pretty little girls, you'll find lots of useful info on here and we all look forwards to seeing more :snap: of them!!

Back