• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

maile at 6 months

vikki

a true joy, 10 lbs now and rolls over like a pro in fact can't stop rollong over when the special treats come out. she finds them so exciting she can't concentrate on anything but rolloing over till it's gone. sit what's that I want to roll over

here she is, so proud she finally got her dad's shoe to fit thru the dog door
mailegarsshoe.jpg

loves to hold her treats for awhile before she eats em'
biscuit.jpg

still uses the arm of the sofa for a snooze or to watch tv or us
DSC01394.jpg

cute profile
sideview.jpg

So cute!!!!!!!! Love how she loves to roll over instead of sitting!!!!! Such a cutie!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for looking. these little dogs are so special. I love seeing pictures of everyone's dogs they are all so beautiful

Maile is such a sweetie, i love that photo of her on the sofa, so cute:lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

lisa

Too cute! Mika went through the crazy roll over stage too. I loved it! Sit? Okay - now watch me roll. Down - okay, now watch me roll. Shake - sure - now watch me roll. It meant making her humans laugh like crazy, so she would roll like crazy. She still does it sometimes now.

Back