• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nifa Has to stay at the vets

Mimi

I'm beside myself , Nifa had diahorea on Thursday and when it wasnt any better friday I brought her to the vet . We came home after an injection and had some paste to take for the weekend , it has supplements in it to prevent dehydration etc . We monitored carefully drinking , no problems here , she ate a little not as much as usual but the diahorea was no better by this morning . I phoned the Vet and he said he would like her in to put her on a drip , so she is in hospital . Was just talking to the Vet , and she has been vomiting also all afternoon . I am really really worried . To top it all off Heidi had an appointment to have her ears checked today . So both of them were at the vets today . I just collected Heidi she misses Nifa as much as i do .Its their first time apart .
Mimi

Sorry to hear that she's not too well.
:xfngr: for a quick recovery at least she will get the treatment she needs at the vets to help her feel better real soon, then you can give her extra cuddles when shes back at home.

Sorry to hear about poor Nifa :( hopefully it's just a gastric bug that will clear up in a few days. Get well soon Nifa :hug: :flwr:

Hope she's back with you and Heidi real soon.

:hug: to you Mimi....I understand how stressful it is to you, but Nifa is in good hands and what a good mum you are to make sure she gets the care she needs. My prayers are being sent to you & to your precious Nifa that she gets better real soon. :flwr:

Thanks for all the good wishes , Heidi has a new bed to sleep in tonight , Mine My last cavalier Ruby used to sleep with me when she felt lonely , Heidi and Nifa have always had each other , so Heidi will not be on her own tonight .She is getting lots of cuddles , at the moment is fast asleep on my Aunts knee. Cant wait to phone the Vet in the morning to see how Nifa is . Hope she will be a new doggie in the morning and get to come home .
Seperation anxiety isnt just for dogs , everyone here can relate to that , we all worry so when our little ones are not well .
Mimi

Oh that is really tough to have her away overnight! Hope she is much better tomorrow; let us know what your vet says in the morning. :flwr:

Nifa is home , she came home at 6 this evening , we are all so delighted that our little button is well again . Heidi will be delighted to be back in her own bed tonight . ( she could get used to sleeping with her mum , maybe on a cold winters night but she was like a hot water bottle x 10 last night .
Mimi

Oh I am sorry that poor little Nifa has been unwell, but I hope now that it is all benind her. I am so pleased to hear that she is now home with you.

Missed this earlier, glad to hear that Nifa is now much better and hope that she has a speedy recovery :lotsaluv:

Back