• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

[Video] Ginger's 1st Birthday

Ginger's Mom

[VIDEO] Ginger's 1st Birthday

Hello all,

On 8/13 we celebrated our little Ginger's very first birthday.

Hubby put together a video as her b-day gift --- well, it was really us that enjoyed it, not Ginger. She kept on barking throughout the whole video (who is that stranger???)

Just thought I'd share this with you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu8Ik8QqVkQ

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
What a GREAT video!!!!!!!! :rah: What a cute birthday party!!!! :rah:

:hppybdy: Happy Birthday Ginger! :hppybdy:

(BTW....my Molly has the SAME birthday!!!!!)

Yes, Molly was born on 8/13/06....so she turned one year old this year too! My Max turned one on the 7th of August (Does that make Molly & Maxwell "Catholic twins" in dog years???? My two human children are considered 'Catholic twins' because they are 9 months apart in age! ....yes it IS possible...lol....I wonder if 6 days in dog years is equal to 9 people months??? lol)

I did a slide show and posted some pics of Molly & Max's birthday here:

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=19995

Very cool that Ginger & Molly have the same DOB!!!!!

Last edited:
:rah: HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY GINGER!!!:rah:

:pi*no: lools like you had a super day for a super princess :lotsaluv:

Well it looked like ginger enjoyer her birthday.A lovely video,it actually brought tears to my eyes.Its good to see a muched loved pup,happy in her home and very well cared for.You can tell you just love her so much.Enjoy many more birthdays to come xxx

Haven't been around so much the last few days so missed this!! :eek:

:pi*no: :hppybdy: Happy Birthday Ginger!! :hppybdy: :pi*no:

Looks like a fun time was had by one and all, loved your special video, you are one sweet Princess!! :lotsaluv:

Back