• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bette Davis eyes

PamH

My mother in law is pretty much housebound. In her early eighties she spends her days watching old movies. The highlight of her day is when my husband brings Maddy to see her. I had to laugh last week when Bruce came back from her house and told me she said "Oh, Maddy has such Bette Davis eyes".
Pam

:lol::lol::lol: What a cute thing to say! That's so funny, yet true of some cavaliers! India and Geordie have Bette Davis eyes, too!

Aw that is so sweet! My Sophie is sometimes described as having Bette Davies eye's as well!!:lotsaluv:

Bette Davis was a very famous actress with big brown eyes.
She starred in Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte (1964) and Whatever happened to Baby Jane (1962) as examples. The last movie she made was in 1989.
When I was a teenager (25-30 yrs ago) my friends and I loved watching her movies on Sunday afternoons.
You can still see them on re-runs and they are great movies if you have never seen them.

http://www.bettedavis.com/about/photos.htm

will give you an idea of what we mean.

Pam

Thanks for the link Pam. I see what you mean now about the big brown eyes. I looooove cavalier eyes :flwr:

Back