PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here from Notts,UK

fun1uk
29th August 2007, 11:05 AM
Hello everyone.Im Vicky 26,from Nottinghamshire.I live with my partner Richard 34 and his 2 boys,Josh 14 & Joe 11.
Were getting our first cav(as a family)on Monday 3rd sept.Shes a tri called Mollie.Were all very excited and counting down the days till we pick her up.We was going to call her Roxy but the family had named her Mollie and when i looked at her she just looked like a Mollie so Mollie it is.
I had a cav called sally when i was growing up at home who lived till the grand old age of 15 ! Hope we have as many years to come with our Mollie.
Noticed a few of you from another site,but most of you i dont know.Hope to chat with you all very soon and catch up on all you cavs.
Take care Vicky xxx:)

Mycavyangels
29th August 2007, 11:16 AM
Hiya welcombe to Cavalier talk:D i look forward to hearing about you and Molly:)

Cathryn
29th August 2007, 11:50 AM
Hello! icon_welcome to the boards!! I bet you are crossing the days off on the calender aren't you? Looking forwards to reading more about baby Mollie when she becomes a part of your family and look forwards to seeing some :snap: of her too!! I'm just down the "road" from you on the Staffordshire/Warwickshire border!!

fun1uk
29th August 2007, 11:52 AM
[quote=Cathryn;219241]Hello! icon_welcome to the boards!! I bet you are crossing the days off on the calender aren't you? quote]

LOL i am LOL

Only 5 more sleeps to go !:dogwlk:

jcj528
29th August 2007, 05:15 PM
Welcome Vicki and Miollie. Its also great to welcome a new family into the Cavalier Talk community. I can't wait to see more pictures of Mollie and hear of your adventures together.

jennifer
29th August 2007, 07:14 PM
Hi and welcome to cav talk vicky:rah:

Cleo's Person
29th August 2007, 11:30 PM
icon_welcome icon_welcome icon_welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing all about Mollie as she grows up. Can't wait to see all the photos. - please take and post lots and lots! :snap: :snap: :snap:

Caraline
6th September 2007, 09:18 AM
Fun times ahead for you & yours. icon_welcome

sarahg
7th September 2007, 07:19 AM
Hello and icon_welcome

Cathy Moon
9th September 2007, 06:49 PM
icon_welcome:mexwav: Vicky and Mollie!!