PDA

View Full Version : Crystals Pups Official Names!

Cathryn
29th August 2007, 11:24 AM
Hi!

Have just heard from the Kennel Club and the puppies "official" names are as follows:

Morgan is Ttenneb Galileo
Teddy is Ttenneb Rough Diamond
Taylor is Ttenneb Over the Moon
Sassy is Ttenneb Saffron Rose
Diamond is Ttenneb Diamond Rose

I had asked for "Ttenneb Tailor Made" for Morgan but they have gone with my second choice name instead, Galileo, this is the name of probably one of the best racehorse stud stallions at the Irish Coolmore Stud Farm today! (I have a background with horses too!) Lets see if he can live up to his namesake eh? ;) :xfngr:

Cleo's Person
29th August 2007, 12:43 PM
Great names Cathryn!!! You indicated in another thread that you might keep some of them - which ones will you keep? :D

Cathryn
29th August 2007, 12:53 PM
Great names Cathryn!!! You indicated in another thread that you might keep some of them - which ones will you keep? :D

Ahem!! icon_blshing icon_whistling icon_whistling
Am "running on" 2 of the boys, Morgan and Teddy, and definately keeping Sassy :lotsaluv: It has been a long time since I seriously showed (4 years) and I am "re-building" the line right now, so have to be certain I have kept the right dog!! This is the toughest part of it really, deciding who shows the most early promise, I have seen swans turn into ugly ducks and vice versa over the years!

Cleo's Person
29th August 2007, 01:00 PM
Sounds like a difficult decision to make! I have to admit I don't envy you at all!! :) It's great to be able to make a decision to keep loads of pups though!! How many have you in your cuddle?

Karlin
29th August 2007, 01:30 PM
Those names are great! :)

jcj528
29th August 2007, 01:35 PM
Great names and I'm so glad your keeping some of them! It will be fun to watch them grow up with you (translation: weekly (at least) pictures, please) Enjoy them!

Maxwell&me
29th August 2007, 04:10 PM
Love Love Love the names.....

Maxwell&me
29th August 2007, 04:11 PM
Love Love Love the names.....
Ill be looking forward to seeing some photos of your Wins!

Cathryn
29th August 2007, 05:44 PM
How many have you in your cuddle?

Ermmmmmm, more than 10 and less than 20?? :lpy: :lpy: icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_blshing icon_blshing

Cleo's Person
29th August 2007, 05:55 PM
How fantastic. Cathryn, I'm sitting here majorly jealous! You'll have to introduce them all to us at some stage. :D

Cathryn
29th August 2007, 07:23 PM
How fantastic. Cathryn, I'm sitting here majorly jealous! You'll have to introduce them all to us at some stage. :D

If I can get them all to stay still long enough!! :snap: ;) :lotsaluv:

Mycavyangels
29th August 2007, 07:28 PM
AWW they are Great Names:D

*Pauline*
29th August 2007, 07:37 PM
If I can get them all to stay still long enough!! :snap: ;) :lotsaluv:

You only have to ask, I'll come hold them while you take the pics. ;)