• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new from Austin TX

330cic

We have a 2.5 year old blenheim male named Casey. He's absolutely the best pup ever!

We wanted a big dog but we don't have the room, and someone suggested that we consider a Cavalier. I'd seen them but was completely unfamiliar with the breed. So I did some research and talked to some breeders and then we picked Casey (or more accurately he picked US!). He was born on my daughter's birthday so that made the choice even easier!

Casey loves chicken and will run full speed when he hears "puppy treat", and he loves to play "bitey head" with his friends - two full grown golden retrievers who live down the street.

I hope to learn even more from these boards about our fluffy monster! :D

1269244110_702bf919fc.jpg

1269231234_3db643ab17.jpg

Last edited:
icon_welcome icon_welcome to the board. Casey is absolutely gorgeous. Looking forward to learning all about him.

Hi there!! icon_welcome to the boards!! Casey is one very handsome young man, loved the pictures!!:lotsaluv:

Welcome!! Casey is a very handsome boy! I have a Golden Retriever along with my Cavalier and they are best buddies, too!

Glad to have another Texan on the board!!:rah:

Back