PDA

View Full Version : Karlin's cavaliers at the beach

Karlin
30th August 2007, 01:34 PM
Listen carefully and you can hear Lily's pig snorts about halfway through! :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/karlin/th_29082007006.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v67/karlin/?action=view&current=29082007006.flv)

Mycavyangels
30th August 2007, 01:42 PM
AWW great video, they sure look like they are enjoying themselves:D

casshon
30th August 2007, 01:48 PM
Awww, they all look great. I love the way the other two follow Jasper when he runs off :D. The video quality is really good too.

merlinsmum
30th August 2007, 01:55 PM
Oakley liked watching the video - he is currently wining at the back of my laptop looking for them!

anniespeeps
30th August 2007, 01:58 PM
What a wonderful video! Your dogs get along so well, and I loved Lily's snorts! Denise's Shih Tzu used to do that, and it always cracked us up. You need a Ruby and a B&T to complete your Irish clan.

I can't believe that was from a mobile phone. My Razr can only manage about five seconds of video at a time.

coconut
30th August 2007, 02:06 PM
i have to wait til i get home this evening to look at it!

Claire L
30th August 2007, 02:35 PM
Wow! that's a very good quality video for a phone. I just love to see dogs running along free at the beach, I think it's the ultimate outing for them.....so many different smells and things to explore and eat :o

Lynn
30th August 2007, 02:35 PM
What fun! And such a great quality video from a PHONE!?? wow. Impressive.

Karlin
30th August 2007, 02:38 PM
It's a 5 megapixel camera -- better than my main digital camera. It also costs about twice what my digital camera cost me three years ago... :lol:. I am sure I could have adjusted for the lighting etc but it took me long enough to figure out how to actually start videoing...

Jaspar once rolled in a huge mashed up dead jellyfish :( and they've rolled on dead fish before as well :( so the beach is ALWAYS an adventure...

Cathryn
30th August 2007, 02:44 PM
:w*w: That is really good considering it's a phone!! That is a deffo MUST HAVE now!!
Am with my puppies right now and they were all sat in a row with their little heads bobbing from side to side when they heard Jaspar barking and Lily's pig snort made Morgan jump and bark back :lol:
That is a wonderful place to be able to take the dogs for a run, wish I had something like that as close to me!! No wonder they were all crashed out for the night :slp: :slp:

Cathryn
30th August 2007, 02:47 PM
Jaspar once rolled in a huge mashed up dead jellyfish :( and they've rolled on dead fish before as well :( so the beach is ALWAYS an adventure...

Oh Jaspar!! :grnyuk: It was bad enough when Logan tried to bring me a huge dead cod's head a few years back in cornwall, but rolling in a dead jellyfish! :grnyuk:

*Pauline*
30th August 2007, 04:20 PM
Karlin your dogs are lovely and so is that beach. I had a look at your other pics too, I love the ones of the cats and dogs together.

Clairelou
30th August 2007, 09:47 PM
A cavaliers wagging tail... one of the most beautiful experiences to behold

Cathryn
30th August 2007, 09:48 PM
A cavaliers wagging tail... one of the most beautiful experiences to behold

So true, that and the sight of their long ears flying out like flags when they approach you at a flat out gallop!! :lol: :lotsaluv:

Rj Mac
16th December 2007, 11:14 PM
Brilliant:D