• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Say a pray for freddie

coconut

He is in the vets getting neutered. i swear i had tears in my eyes leaving him there he was shaking my poor lil baby!

I swear baxter knew what i was doing as he would not let me put freddies puppia on him, he kept lying across him bless it was so cute!!

So they are going to ring me when he is over the op!! My poor poor baby, he is going to be so pampered to night :flwr:

Aw! It is tough leaving them at the vets for an op I know!! I'm sure he will forgive you once you start spoiling him rotten tonight when you get him home! :lotsaluv:

It is a horrible feeling when you leave them at the vets isn't it? I'm sure Freddie will be fine and he'll lap up the attention when you get him home and he's back on his feet.

Is there anything i can do when her gets home to make him feel more comfortable, what do i feed him? can i give him treats?

Hiya Coconut,
try not to worry too much :hug: (easier said than done I know) I'm sure Freddie will be fine.

Do u think i would be over reacting if i rang to see how freddie got on? Asked them to call me but have not heard a thing!

Do u think i would be over reacting if i rang to see how freddie got on? Asked them to call me but have not heard a thing!

If it puts your heart at ease-- call them. If they aren't done yet, ask them to call you asap afterwards.

i rang everything went well, i can collect my lil baby between 4-4.30 i cannot wait to leggit out of here at 3.58 so i can go and get my baby :mexwav:

Saying a prayer for healing for Freddie AND peace of mind for you! This is hard, I know. I cried when I dropped Zack off for the same thing a little over 5 years ago. He was fine. Freddie will be fine, too. However, if it makes you feel any better at all, call the vet. Believe me, I did. I found that they are very used to nervous mothers and deal with us very well.

They almost certainly gave him an injection or similar for the pain before they released him. My vets have never given me anything further for after a neuter but the painkillers post-op are itemised on the invoice.

Glad he's home. Usually they don't want you to feed much. The anaesthesia can make them nauseous and better not to have a full stomach. He'll be himself in the morning again. :) Probably very sleepy all today and evening.

Back