PDA

View Full Version : hi

kayf
1st September 2007, 12:02 PM
hello everybody,

my name is kay,

i'm the owner who adopted pearl in the rescue section of the site. thanks to karlin's concern and interest in her plight, i have joined the sight. i've never had a cavalier before, but probably will again.

i have written about peal's progress in her messages to those who are interested in an update.

great site by the way guys

kay

Mary
1st September 2007, 12:30 PM
Welcome aboard Kay and Pearl. You are an angel for adopting Pearl. I am sure you will be rewarded daily by sweet Pearl. Looking forward to more stories of this sweet girl and pics.

Mycavyangels
1st September 2007, 01:07 PM
Hiya icon_welcome To Cavalier talk:D

Lynn
1st September 2007, 01:27 PM
Hi Kay!!! Thank you so much for adopting Pearl!!!! Welcome to Cavalier Talk :D So glad you joined us!

jennifer
1st September 2007, 01:32 PM
Hi there and welcome to Cavalier Talk.:) Hope you enjoy the site.

cavlover
1st September 2007, 03:14 PM
Welcome you are wonderful for taking Pearl in and giving her a wonderful home for the rest of her life.:rah: :rah:

Rj Mac
1st September 2007, 03:49 PM
:D Hi there, welcome aboard,

Cathryn
1st September 2007, 04:56 PM
Hi there Kay! icon_welcome to Cavalier Talk!

What an angel you are for adopting Pearl she looks like a total sweetheart, it is refreshing to know there are people out there who are willing to give the golden oldies a second bite of the cherry in their twilight years, Thank You so much for giving her that chance! :lotsaluv:

Cathy Moon
1st September 2007, 06:30 PM
icon_welcome:mexwav: Kay and Pearl! She's a lovely girl, and so lucky to have found you!:lotsaluv:

pinkpuppy
1st September 2007, 07:36 PM
Wecome, Kay :flwr:

jcj528
1st September 2007, 08:02 PM
Welcome, Kay! You are a saint to take Pearl into your home so she can now live in peace and safety. I rescued my Zena a little over a year ago. Saying "yes" to her was one of the best decisions I ever made. There has never been a more affectionate, sweet natured animal on the planet. I am sure you will find the same to be true for you with Pearl. Glad you said "yes" to CavalierTalk too

jld
1st September 2007, 09:40 PM
Hi and welcome, so glad you are here and that Pearl is with you.:luv:

Caraline
6th September 2007, 08:10 AM
Welcome Kay & Pearl icon_welcome

sarahg
7th September 2007, 06:23 AM
icon_welcome to the board kay.