• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The dogs at home

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I got down on the floor with the Nokia phone as it has a better camera than my actual digital camera! :lol: Anyway it took some nice shots of the dogs. I was throwing a mini tennis ball in the house for them which is why they look so deeply interested. :cool:

Here's Leo in front and Jaspar further away waiting for that ball... :lol:
1297037843_21fc545635.jpg

Then here they are in a down, still waiting for that ball! Leo had just had a blood test whihc is why his arm is shaved in one area:
1297903228_d31650b183.jpg

Now each got a close-up. Leo:
1297037363_6b86fac940.jpg

And Jaspar:
1297903660_8a5d56e0af.jpg

Here's Lily; she'd flipped over an old dog bed on the sofa and found an old cat collar to chew :rolleyes: :
1297902850_d3f5f1f75f.jpg

Here she is watching ovr her adored Leo:
1297035629_8fd592ab9c.jpg

And finally, Jaspar showing off his ears:
1297902548_312c6c0563.jpg

:w*w: That sure is some phone you have there!!
Great pics indeed, nice to get to see them all, really like Lily watching over Leo :lotsaluv: Actually pretty hard to say which is my fave pic!! Thanks for sharing, they are a credit to you indeed!! :lotsaluv:

Great photos, Karlin! What a lovely threesome. :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Does your phone camera have a flash? The lighting in the photos is awesome.

They look so sweet,im just so excited about picking up my mollie tomorrow,ill be sure to post you lots of photos.
xxx

Thanks for the comments (or rather the dogs say thanks for admiring them! :lol:). It does have a flash but I had turned it off to avoid getting red eye though it has red eye correction too. I have to return it this week -- oh no!

Thanks for the comments (or rather the dogs say thanks for admiring them! :lol:). It does have a flash but I had turned it off to avoid getting red eye though it has red eye correction too. I have to return it this week -- oh no!

Well you could always say you aren't through testing it, you think you need another 3 months at least to try out all of it's many features?? icon_whistling :blabla:

Briliant photos Karlin, your camerphone is really good. I need a new mobile and I'm thinking of a cameraphone, as I always carry my compact camera and phone everywhere, it would make sense to combine them...

I love Jaspar's ears - they're beautiful!!

Lily has the funniest face in that picture "what are you looking at? So I like cat collars!!":D

Wow, what amazing quality for a phone!

Great pics, the dogs look so good----Lily is such a sweetie, what a great life she's ended up with!:D :D :D

Great pictures with a camera phone.

(I broke my camera phone and I really miss it. I need one made of kevlar or rubber because I am always dropping my darn phone.:sl*p:)

I was admiring their coats as well. Thanks for sharing.

Back