View Full Version : Dog show

3rd September 2007, 02:25 PM
We went to a fun dog show yesterday and had a great time. Apart from the wet weather when we got soaked at the end.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Jems ''Is someone gnna ell me when my class is?''

Marlon ''Well Jems i am already in my first class.''

Bradley and Jems ''Marlon, quick, it's our class.''

Bradley Jems and Marlon ''Yes, a roset, what did we get.'' It's a first.'':rah: :rah: For best dogs from the same home.

Bradley and Marlon ''Jems, quick it's the fancy dress.''

Jems ''Here i am.'' ''What ya think.''

Me The judge came over and was inpressed with our smokey and the bandit impression. And with Marlon and Bradleys superdog outfits.
More to come...

3rd September 2007, 02:33 PM
Here we go.

Jems ''We got a second.'' We lost to a dog a boy dog in a wedding dress. Thta was a funny outfit that.:rotfl:

We nominated Marlon to go in for best in show. He did not win but he did in my eyes. But thats when it rained buckets.:confused:

Marlon nice and dry again along with Bradley and Jems.:)
Thanks for looking!:flwr:

But thye got 6 rosets in totel.

3rd September 2007, 04:45 PM
AWW great pics:D Looks like a fun day out:)

Cathy T
3rd September 2007, 05:38 PM
What a fun day!! I really got a kick out of your captions! I could just see them talking to each other. Congrats on 6 rosets!!

3rd September 2007, 09:33 PM
That looked like fun. I loved your photos and captions.

3rd September 2007, 10:49 PM
So glad ya'll had a great day. Thanks for sharing the pictures

4th September 2007, 06:40 PM
Yes, they loved it.

4th September 2007, 07:24 PM
:w**h**: way to go!! Well done on your wins and it is obvious that you all had a great time, plus the best bit of all, you took the best dogs home with you!! :cl*p:

8th September 2007, 11:33 AM
I'd love to go to a show like that. Congrats on winning 6 rosettes, well done. :rah:

8th September 2007, 01:51 PM
How FUN that looks! Love all the fancy dress outfits! Congrats on the awards, too. :)

Rj Mac
8th September 2007, 03:51 PM
great pics :)
looks like a fun day had by all!, love the fancy dress outfits :D

8th September 2007, 04:04 PM
How fun !!!!!!! Congratulations to all of you. Love the pictures. Judy and Dixie

8th September 2007, 04:48 PM
Glad eeryone liked the photos.:D:):D