• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What breed is this ?

Barbara Nixon

What breed is this ?

Img_0152.jpg

Bet you are wrong.

It's a Nintendo Dog. I was told this by a 5 or 6 year old boy, at PaH.

Incidentally, they are doing JWB food at 3 for 2 .

My daughter (7) got a Nintendo DS and Nintendogs for her birthday a few weeks ago. Of course we had to get the version that had the Cavalier puppy on it. She really is cute. Anna named her Rosie (which she wanted us to name our real Cav). Luckily she is a virtual dog because I don't think Anna has played with her or fed her, etc. for about a week now! Yikes. I wonder if you neglect them for too long whether they die. Now that would be a sad day for a little girl! I think I better get in there tonight and feed the poor little thing.

We taught her to sit, down, play dead, and shake. She's very smart, too! But she likes to eat trash on her walk and then she gags. The detail they put in there is pretty amazing. You have to practice tricks about 10 times before they "learn" it. And you have to say the command very clearly or the dog looks at you and has a "?" above her head.

Luckily she is a virtual dog because I don't think Anna has played with her or fed her, etc. for about a week now! Yikes. I wonder if you neglect them for too long whether they die.

I have the game too. Played this game while I was waiting for Ginger to reach 10 weeks to come home. :) Puppies do not die in the game - that would be too traumatic for kids (and adults like me). If you dont' play with your dog for over a week, they simply run away. They may decide to come back later or they may not. I haven't played the game since I brought Ginger home (why should I? lol), so I'm sure my virtual dog has found another home by now. :p

Back