• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snuggle Pup

Gem

Well after going for weeks and weeks with little or no sleep due to our determined little monster wanting to be in our bed we have finally found the answer. Snuggle Puppy!
It arrived 2 weeks ago, and every night Chloe has curled up in her own bed with its heart beat on and slept right through. The past few mornings I have even had to wake her up.
Would definatley recommend them to anyone having the same problems:D

yeah i had them for both of mine and i thought they were the best thing ever given me a bit of sleep!

Ruby has had her Snuggle Puppy since she had only been here for a few weeks. She's now almost 9 months old, and she still loves him. I wish we had gotten it before we got her so she would have transitioned better, but it still definitely helped her.

Were do i buy these from,picked up my mollie yesterday and with lots of loud crying ive spent the last 6 hrs sleeping on the floor as the only way she would settle was if she was touching me x

we got ours from ebay. Some people recommend getting a childs cuddly toy as they are quite expensive (£25.00) we paid but they have an actual heart beat (run on battery) which is what seems to work for Chloe as she has several of cuddle toys but will only setltle at night with her snuggle pup.

dont worry too much though, the first night is always the hardest with a new puppy!

Were do i buy these from,picked up my mollie yesterday and with lots of loud crying ive spent the last 6 hrs sleeping on the floor as the only way she would settle was if she was touching me x

Vicky, I had the same problem with Scout. The vet recommended that I put her crate right next to my bed (elevate it if you have to) and she went right to sleep after crying for two whole nights! They sure can cry loud and for a very, very long time can't they?

They sure can,i just felt so guilty that i hadto come down to her,im going to try her again tonight as today she seems much better not following me as much but if its the same tonight im hitting the shops tomorrow lol

Back