• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Picked up Mollie x

fun1uk

Well picked her up yesterday and shes been doing great since,untill bedtime she cryed and cryed so much.didnt settle so ended sleeping downstairs with her.We decided not to get a crate and wish i had then she could have slept upstairs.Good news though she slept from 12pm till 7am with no accidents through night.Also no accidents in house since she arrived.Im so proud as shes only just 8 weeks old.Although not really gave her a chance to do it inside ive been well on her case since she arrived lol.Shes sleeping now after a play and breakfast.Shes a deffo ladys girl,shes not sure how to take my partner but im sure we will get there.
Many photos to come as soon as she stops bouncing about lol
Chat soon bye xxx
doggrin.gif

Congratulations!!!!! Delighted to hear Mollie's first night went so well. Looking forward to the photos!:snap: :snap: :snap:

Congratulations on your new girl Mollie :rah: look forward to hearing all about her and seeing her pics - enjoy!!

Congratulations on the new member of your family. May you and she enjoy many, many long years together!

:rah: Congratulations on becoming the proud new owners of a new puppy, you will soon find out, Molly owns you and NOT the other way round as so many of my puppy buyers have found out, to their total and utter delight!! :lol: :lotsaluv:

Back