• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

show in Jutland Denmark

santos

hello
i Went to a show in jutland In denmark(where i live) with my new cavalier boy from Hombrent i the uk The judge was norma inglis from kennel craigowl. her is what she wrote about him.
Eyecatching blenheim,richcolouring ,deep pigmentation
in eye and nose, like his short bag and substance, full of breed type
good tail, driving rear needs to steady in front

he is only 17 month old an already a very handsome boy.cavtiny

yours claus and Homerbrent Beckham

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/cavalier

That's a really nice write-up and Norma is very well known in the world of cavaliers -- how lucky to get such an expert eye to give you an appraisal. :)

That's a really nice write-up and Norma is very well known in the world of cavaliers -- how lucky to get such an expert eye to give you an appraisal. :)

Have to agree, Norma sure knows how to express things in writing, would like to further add that your boys breeder is probably even better known to us in the UK doggy show world than the judge!!
In fact Norma based her line on a very famous stud dog owned by your lads breeder when she started out!

Well done on a lovely write up on your lovely boy! :lotsaluv: :cl*p:

Back