• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sam

Aileen

Sam has had a bad day today well this afternoon at about 4 his heart rate went up very quickly and he look very ill took him to the vets were he said that he had a heart attack not to bad he is at home at this time please keep everthing crossed for him the vet said to take Sam any time if he gets any worse I keep wanting to cry but that would not do any good
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

:( Aileen I'm sorry Sam is unwell. I hope he can get through this episode :xfngr: that he'll pull through...... and...... it's OK to cry Aileen, it's all part of the loving :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no, Aileen; here's hoping he recovers well and is back to his old self. You've done so much for him since he went to live with you. :flwr:

So sorry to hear he's not well right now. :xfngr: for a quick recovery

We're sending prayers for Sam and for you. Let yourself cry, Aileen, it provides some relief. :hug::cry*ing::hug::cry*ing::hug: Cyber hugs coming your way!

Glad to hear Sam seems a bit better today. :) :xfngr: he will continue to improve. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and good thoughts heading your way today.

Aileen, that's great news. Hopefully he will continue to improve. Do you have to take him back to the Vet? Sending prayers and get well hugs to Sam...........and big :hug: to you too.

By how the vet what was saying we would be back very quickly so at the moment he has got to be kept very calm so has not to put a stain on his heart so very gentle walks no execitememt?
Thank you everone
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Home again Sam has got to be kept very quiet the vet thinks if I leave him it will not do him any good at the moment he is asleep so I will just wait and see how he goes on
---Aileen

Aileen, I hope that Sam can get through this and have more time with you. I'm so sorry you're having a tough time and I hope and pray that Sam will improve with some rest. Sending prayers and :hug: :hug: .

Back