• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rua to be neutered today

Mimi

Hi Rua is at the vets being neutered and has an anxious mummy waiting at home . Any suggestions to make him cosy when he comes home
Mimi

Dont be worrying, he will be fine. Just dont let him jump around too much and loads of hugs and kisses :)

Let us know as soon as you get the word that he's out, from the vet -- will be thinking of you til then!

Just home with a sleepy little man , he is snuggled with a blanket in his crate on the verge of sleep . Heidi and Nifa and I are going to sneak out for a walk while Dad puppy sits .
Mimi

Ellie sends Rua :lotsaluv: and says she knows just how he is feeling :xctly: At least their Op's are over and done with :mexwav:

:oops: sorry I missed this. Glad that Rua is back home with his family.
Hope he feels better in the morning after a good nights sleep :slp:

Glad to hear that all went well with Rua's op! Big kiss and a gentle :hug: from me to the patient!! :lotsaluv:

Back