• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

dog holidays

Mycavyangels

Hiya, we are looking for a holiday to go to next year, with the three dogs,(possible 4) we would like to go to cornwall, does any one here know of a good place for us to go to, which allow three or more dogs? and is self catering? and close to beach?
many thanks
icon_smile.gif

Sorry not in Cornwall but I know a lovely cottage in North Wales 3 miles from Aberdaron. It is old basic but with wonderful views secluded and a very dog safe garden.You would have to check the number of dogs allowed. The owner said I could take my 4 cavis but in fact only took 2.
PM for further details

Mawgan Porth is a dog friendly village, with all kinds of accommodation. Some of the hotels have no limit on the number of dogs, but I don't know about the self catering situation.

We found out about after stopping to chat with a couple holidaying with their two cavaliers. they said their hotel was lovely and that there were 9 dogs staying there, including a Great Dane. The name of the hotel contained the word 'White' (Gables?) and is the one that advertises in doggie magazines.

After Googling the bvillage, though, lots of 'no dogs' places come up, so perhaps things have changed.

I do know that places willing to take more than two dogs are generally difficult to find, as was found by my dog trainer who had four; three shelties and a border collie.

Try joining Dogpages and ask there. People often, do and get good responses.

Last edited:
Mawgan Porth is a dog friendly village, with all kinds of accommodation. Some of the hotels have no limit on the number of dogs, but I don't know about the self catering situation.

We found out about after stopping to chat with a couple holidaying with their two cavaliers. they said their hotel was lovely and that there were 9 dogs staying there, including a Great Dane. The name of the hotel contained the word 'White' (Gables?) and is the one that advertises in doggie magazines.

After Googling the bvillage, though, lots of 'no dogs' places come up, so perhaps things have changed.

I do know that places willing to take more than two dogs are generally difficult to find, as was found by my dog trainer who had four; three shelties and a border collie.

Try joining Dogpages and ask there. People often, do and get good responses.

this hotel has closed down,it was a fantastic hotel for dogs.i did find another in the same area which looks really good.
http://www.dalswinton.com/accomm.htm
hope this helps

Back