PDA

View Full Version : India's babies are here

inca
5th September 2007, 06:21 PM
all born in under 40 mins it was a real mad rush ...

this was taken at 5 hrs old she looks very tired but is doing a fab job
3 B&T boys 1 B&T girl and 1 ruby girl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/incas/thetwiglets.jpg

Karlin
5th September 2007, 06:26 PM
OMG 40 minutes! That will make lots of human mums jealous.:lol: They are tiny and so sleek.

Bruce H
5th September 2007, 06:30 PM
Congrats! Very nice looking litter. Hope mom and pups are doing well and continue to do well.

Delivered all 5 in under 40 minutes??:yikes That has to be some kind of a record. The next time one of our girls are due, I'm going to call you and have India talk to her :D

Thelly
5th September 2007, 06:37 PM
Well done! They look so sweet. Having gone tru' the welping with Ginger I can see now that 40mins is amazing!!

Can't wait for the pics as they grow.

ourempire
5th September 2007, 06:42 PM
Ohhh, they are cute! Those tiny little sausages are so precious to look at...

goodie2su
5th September 2007, 07:47 PM
I'm so inlove,, wow,, well done :luv:

inca
5th September 2007, 07:48 PM
thanks folks....Bruce her mum was the same she had 6 in 2hrs and we thought that was fast , I can only think she is very fit and was still wanting to play ball the day before she had them

I know how good this one was as i have been through some not so good whelpings as well

Mycavyangels
5th September 2007, 08:06 PM
AWWW they are Adorable:D :D :D

Lynn
5th September 2007, 09:05 PM
:lotsaluv:OMG they are so precious!!!!!!!:lotsaluv: Congratulations!!!

*Pauline*
5th September 2007, 09:45 PM
They are so lovely, I'll take the little stretching pup! They are so beautiful and so is Mum.

Claire L
5th September 2007, 10:21 PM
:rah: CONGRATULATIONS INCA!!!! :lotsaluv: CONGRATULATIONS INDIA!!! ...............BEAUTIFUL BABIES :l*v: :jmp2:

pinkpuppy
5th September 2007, 10:24 PM
Congrats! They are adorable! India looks so tired and sweet. Poor mum! :lotsaluv:

Cathy Moon
5th September 2007, 11:25 PM
Congratulations India and Inca! :rah: What adorable little puppies!:lotsaluv:
I want the little ruby girl! :luv:

inca
5th September 2007, 11:31 PM
thanks ...........:)

they are all well India is a good mum she just needs a bit of practice on the cleaning side of things but she is getting here :)

Cathryn
5th September 2007, 11:42 PM
thanks ...........:)

they are all well India is a good mum she just needs a bit of practice on the cleaning side of things but she is getting here :)

Been off for a couple of days!! India you are a very clever girl and a very considerate one too! What beautiful babies you have there!! Pop them all in a box and send them over to Aunty Cathryn, Mummy India as well Please!! :lotsaluv: :lol:

Longest whelping I had was 7 pups over 8 hours :yikes: not sure who was more tired, me or the Momma! :lol:

Will :blabla: in a day or 2 OK??

Cathy T
6th September 2007, 01:29 AM
Wow....under 40 minutes!!! That's amazing! What a great little mommy India is!! The babies are so sweet. Can't wait to see pictures as they grow...hint, hint ;) Congrats, that is really super!!

laurenlyn1
6th September 2007, 05:18 AM
very cute! congrats!

sarahg
6th September 2007, 06:22 AM
They are stunning :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: , congratulations :rah: :rah:

coconut
6th September 2007, 09:31 AM
Congrats!! They are so cute and small!

inca
6th September 2007, 12:09 PM
Been off for a couple of days!! India you are a very clever girl and a very considerate one too! What beautiful babies you have there!! Pop them all in a box and send them over to Aunty Cathryn, Mummy India as well Please!! :lotsaluv: :lol:

Longest whelping I had was 7 pups over 8 hours :yikes: not sure who was more tired, me or the Momma! :lol:

Will :blabla: in a day or 2 OK??

ok speak then ......they have all gained weight and doing well ..the little ruby def seems to be the pick so far the BT girls tan is a little sooty at the moment but have been reasured by Pat thats normal R breeding and it will come

India still hasn't ventured from the box apart from toilet time even then i have to pick her up and take her out

she is very clean for a new momma but gona give her a nice bath when dad come's home he can mind the babies :)

OhMarley
6th September 2007, 12:20 PM
wow they are beautiful, I just love how rich in colour rubies and black and tan pups are when they are born! congratulations you must be sooo proud!!

inca
6th September 2007, 09:37 PM
thanks for the replies I will post some more pics as they grow:)

Sue.k
7th September 2007, 01:24 PM
Oh my god, I am in love, I want them all :luv:

Rj Mac
7th September 2007, 04:17 PM
OMG 40 minutes! That will make lots of human mums jealous.:lol: They are tiny and so sleek.

will agree on that one Karlin!

well done Inca and India
what a beautiful looking litter