• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

India's babies are here

inca

all born in under 40 mins it was a real mad rush ...

this was taken at 5 hrs old she looks very tired but is doing a fab job
3 B&T boys 1 B&T girl and 1 ruby girl

thetwiglets.jpg

OMG 40 minutes! That will make lots of human mums jealous.:lol: They are tiny and so sleek.

Congrats! Very nice looking litter. Hope mom and pups are doing well and continue to do well.

Delivered all 5 in under 40 minutes??:yikes That has to be some kind of a record. The next time one of our girls are due, I'm going to call you and have India talk to her :D

Well done! They look so sweet. Having gone tru' the welping with Ginger I can see now that 40mins is amazing!!

Can't wait for the pics as they grow.

thanks folks....Bruce her mum was the same she had 6 in 2hrs and we thought that was fast , I can only think she is very fit and was still wanting to play ball the day before she had them

I know how good this one was as i have been through some not so good whelpings as well

:rah: CONGRATULATIONS INCA!!!! :lotsaluv: CONGRATULATIONS INDIA!!! ...............BEAUTIFUL BABIES :l*v: :jmp2:

Congratulations India and Inca! :rah: What adorable little puppies!:lotsaluv:
I want the little ruby girl! :luv:

thanks ...........:)

they are all well India is a good mum she just needs a bit of practice on the cleaning side of things but she is getting here :)

thanks ...........:)

they are all well India is a good mum she just needs a bit of practice on the cleaning side of things but she is getting here :)

Been off for a couple of days!! India you are a very clever girl and a very considerate one too! What beautiful babies you have there!! Pop them all in a box and send them over to Aunty Cathryn, Mummy India as well Please!! :lotsaluv: :lol:

Longest whelping I had was 7 pups over 8 hours :yikes: not sure who was more tired, me or the Momma! :lol:

Will :blabla: in a day or 2 OK??

Wow....under 40 minutes!!! That's amazing! What a great little mommy India is!! The babies are so sweet. Can't wait to see pictures as they grow...hint, hint ;) Congrats, that is really super!!

Been off for a couple of days!! India you are a very clever girl and a very considerate one too! What beautiful babies you have there!! Pop them all in a box and send them over to Aunty Cathryn, Mummy India as well Please!! :lotsaluv: :lol:

Longest whelping I had was 7 pups over 8 hours :yikes: not sure who was more tired, me or the Momma! :lol:

Will :blabla: in a day or 2 OK??

ok speak then ......they have all gained weight and doing well ..the little ruby def seems to be the pick so far the BT girls tan is a little sooty at the moment but have been reasured by Pat thats normal R breeding and it will come

India still hasn't ventured from the box apart from toilet time even then i have to pick her up and take her out

she is very clean for a new momma but gona give her a nice bath when dad come's home he can mind the babies :)

Back