PDA

View Full Version : cavalier bowls -- handmade!

Karlin
5th September 2007, 06:22 PM
Just look at these beautiful handmade water and food bowls. The water bowls will keep cavalier ears dry. And the food bowls are the right sze for cavaliers and can be personalised (so many people have bowls that are way too large, whh makes it tempting to overfeed...). Pricy but you'll never have soggy ears again.

http://spanielbowls.com/

Snoods and trinkets, too!

Barbara Nixon
5th September 2007, 06:29 PM
I use metal cat bowls. Only 99p from Morrisons supermarket.

Claire L
5th September 2007, 06:32 PM
OMG! those bowls are fabulous!!!!

Claire L
5th September 2007, 10:16 PM
I just sent off an e-mail to enquire about P&P to Ireland. I hope it's not too expensive - I just love those bowls.

Cathy T
5th September 2007, 10:56 PM
She makes some really fabulous bowls. Lots of people swear by them. And heck....it's only money ;)

Cathryn
6th September 2007, 12:19 AM
She makes some really fabulous bowls. Lots of people swear by them. And heck....it's only money ;)

They look really nice!! And yes you're right, it's only money!!;) icon_whistling icon_whistling Isn't mazing how we tell our OH a "slightly" different price when asked "how much" though? :lol:

*Pauline*
6th September 2007, 12:41 AM
I think I'll get my potters wheel out ;)

Cathy Moon
6th September 2007, 01:32 AM
icon_whistling Isn't mazing how we tell our OH a "slightly" different price when asked "how much" though? :lol:
Guilty as charged!! I usually round it down and don't include tax or shipping!:-p

Cathy Moon
6th September 2007, 01:36 AM
I'm going to start saving my pennies for some of these bowls, especially the water bowls.

I've been using 1 pint stainless bowls resting in ceramic bowls for water, and small ceramic cat bowls for food, but they're not as pretty as the spaniel bowls!

Lani
6th September 2007, 01:38 AM
Those bowls are really nice!!

Maybe I'll join Pauline and take up Pottery again. I did it for a while a few years back and made some really nice things. I took lessons since I don't have a kiln at home ... the lessons are pricey, but they'd about match up to the costs of the bowls and it'd be cool knowing I made it myself. :-)

GudrunTheRed
7th September 2007, 05:11 PM
Those water bowls are absolutely gorgeous! I may have to get one for the boys.

sarahg
8th September 2007, 07:02 AM
The bowls are really nice, and that ruby is stunning :luv:

Crittercall
25th September 2007, 05:06 AM
I liked the ruby too!

Those are nice bowls. Right now we are using handmade pottery bowls from a place in KY that has been in business for over 100 years. Of course, they aren't officially "dog" bowls but they work well.

RuffHaus
19th March 2008, 12:19 AM
The gal that makes these lives in the same town as me... I have mine on order now! Can't wait!!