• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bathtime for Bentley Booper

BarbMazz

Poor Bentley! My daughter Andrea insisted on photographing the spectacle.

booperbath.jpg

... and it just got worse!

booperbath3.jpg

Bentley! keep your eyes in your head!! :yikes :eek:

booperbath5.jpg

Bentley says "I am SO humiliated!"

booperbath4.jpg

Sinking lower and lower and lower! :rolleyes:

booperbath6.jpg

Oh Lordy....I laughed out loud at that last picture. Slowly slinking lower and lower. Poor guy!!!

OMG ... that humiliation pic is classic! Soooo sweet.

Poor clean baby.

I need to humiliate Lucky soon in a very similar fashion ...

ahahahahaha how wonderful, that really captures bath time!!! They are capable of pulling from cracker faces when you bath them!!! The last photo was just hilarious !!!! :D:D:D

:rotfl: I have to say I like the last 2 pics best!! :lol: Poor Clean Bentley :lotsaluv:

Ziggy and Zena just borrowed my phone to call the Doggie Protection Squad. I think that they plan to report a rather severe case of Cavalier Embarrassment! I would advise you to make Bentley a very happy puppy before the squad gets there. After a ton of treats and multitudinous hugs and kisses, Bentley just might be convinced to tell the squad it was simply a false alarm and not a flagrant violation of the Cavalier Code!

Those are lovely pictures, I guess hair gets heavy when it's wet!! I like that stand with the lead attached, I could do with one of those not for the shower but for grooming. I wonder if you can get them in the UK.

Ziggy and Zena just borrowed my phone to call the Doggie Protection Squad. I think that they plan to report a rather severe case of Cavalier Embarrassment! I would advise you to make Bentley a very happy puppy before the squad gets there. After a ton of treats and multitudinous hugs and kisses, Bentley just might be convinced to tell the squad it was simply a false alarm and not a flagrant violation of the Cavalier Code!

LOL... oh Ziggy and Zena, you rascals!!:D I should've had Andrea take some pictures of Bentley's zoomies once he was done :dogwlk:

and, then some of him chewing happily on his Flossie!!
(there, am I absolved of cruelty?!?)

Those are lovely pictures, I guess hair gets heavy when it's wet!! I like that stand with the lead attached, I could do with one of those not for the shower but for grooming. I wonder if you can get them in the UK.

Good catch of the grooming stand, Pauline! I have to try to remember the name of the company. It is SO handy. The base turns and locks. It is much easier grooming the small dogs on it. I put it on the countertop and they're at a perfect height.

picture 3.:D:) But what long ears. they are on the ground.:luv::luv:

Bentley's ears have always been amazingly long. I trim the length regularly or they really would end up hanging on the ground even while he was standing!

Back