• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellie recovering after her operation ( Spayed

ann

Baby grow.jpg

Aww she looks so sweet. She'll be back to normal soon. I like the pink you put around the picture.

Ohhhh - she is so cute. I bet she is already up and about again, they recover quickly. By the way, she looks a lot like our Molly, so of course your Ellie is a cutie pie :D

Ellie is 9 and a half months old. She is recovering from her op very well, and will have her stitches removed next Monday...... When its her bedtime she sits and looks at me and then goes and looks at her babygrow, she just loves wearing it :D

aloha ann, my little maile is at the vet now with her spay. I sure hope she does as well as your girl, will be so glad when this is over and things are back to normal. kiss your baby for me

:flwr::lotsaluv: Let us know how Maile goes on, I am sure she will be fine.
I am sure the worst bit for Ellie was wearing the lampshade collar the first night,poor baby.....
I might have a problem weaning her off the babygrow :D ;)

maile is doing pretty well, there is a bit of info in general under anxious. she does seem to be in a bit of pain so I have her on pain pills and will till at least tomorrow. her little eyes are dull and she is not the life of the party. I hope by later on this afternoon or tomorrow she will be a bit more perky. no cone so far and haven't had to use the onsie yet. but this will be her first full day. thanks how is your girl doing?

She looks so sweet. I am so glad she is doing so well. By the way, what is she wearing, and where do you get it? It looks so cozy. My Dixie will by facing the same ordeal before long, and Ellie's little babygrow looks so comfy. Judy and Dixie

Back