PDA

View Full Version : is there a club

charly
7th September 2007, 12:58 AM
is there a club or location that people from this website meet up like once a year or something and how do we donate to the k.c.c rescue anyone know??????:D

Karlin
7th September 2007, 11:20 AM
Sometimes people in different geographies arrange to meet but we are too spread out to have a board meeting! We sometimes have done group dog walks here in Ireland in the Phoenix Park but eventually, few were showing up so I ceased to arrange them though anyone else is free to work to bring people together. We have also done a cavalier day of training and information with Dog Training Ireland (www.dogtrainingireland.ie) -- who are also willing to have us do a cavalier only training class if enough people are interested.

I am cavalier rescue in Ireland -- see www.ckcsrescue.com (thanks for your PM and yes, I know Linda well through rescue :)). I always welcome donations either through PayPal or cheque or giro. :)

We should have a fundraiser calendar ready before too long I think, as well.

coconut
7th September 2007, 11:25 AM
I think the cavalier training class is a brilliant idea it would be great to see if there ar many people interested

casshon
7th September 2007, 01:28 PM
I would love to the cavalier only training. It's hard to get a time that suits everyone though.

coconut
7th September 2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah but if it was a sat i think we could all try our hardest!

BarbMazz
7th September 2007, 02:34 PM
Sometimes people in different geographies arrange to meet but we are too spread out to have a board meeting! We sometimes have done group dog walks here in Ireland in the Phoenix Park but eventually, few were showing up so I ceased to arrange them though anyone else is free to work to bring people together. We have also done a cavalier day of training and information with Dog Training Ireland (www.dogtrainingireland.ie (http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie)) -- who are also willing to have us do a cavalier only training class if enough people are interested.

I am cavalier rescue in Ireland -- see www.ckcsrescue.com (http://www.ckcsrescue.com) (thanks for your PM and yes, I know Linda well through rescue :)). I always welcome donations either through PayPal or cheque or giro. :)

We should have a fundraiser calendar ready before too long I think, as well.

Karlin, I think we should all meet up at your house!! :eek::D I'm definitely willing to make the trip to Ireland to have a nice meeting!!

Ginger's Mom
7th September 2007, 07:13 PM
Karlin, I think we should all meet up at your house!! :eek::D I'm definitely willing to make the trip to Ireland to have a nice meeting!!

Count us in too. :) I always wanted to visit Ireland.

For the original poster, I live in Southern California and we have a Cavalier meet-up every month. I know we have at least 20 Cavliers and their humans each meet-up. Ginger loves these meetings and everyone gets along fine. No barking or fighting or anything like that. I love this breed. If it was a pit-bull meet-up, that'd be a different story.