• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

is there a club

charly

is there a club or location that people from this website meet up like once a year or something and how do we donate to the k.c.c rescue anyone know??????:D

Sometimes people in different geographies arrange to meet but we are too spread out to have a board meeting! We sometimes have done group dog walks here in Ireland in the Phoenix Park but eventually, few were showing up so I ceased to arrange them though anyone else is free to work to bring people together. We have also done a cavalier day of training and information with Dog Training Ireland (www.dogtrainingireland.ie) -- who are also willing to have us do a cavalier only training class if enough people are interested.

I am cavalier rescue in Ireland -- see www.ckcsrescue.com (thanks for your PM and yes, I know Linda well through rescue :)). I always welcome donations either through PayPal or cheque or giro. :)

We should have a fundraiser calendar ready before too long I think, as well.

I think the cavalier training class is a brilliant idea it would be great to see if there ar many people interested

I would love to the cavalier only training. It's hard to get a time that suits everyone though.

Sometimes people in different geographies arrange to meet but we are too spread out to have a board meeting! We sometimes have done group dog walks here in Ireland in the Phoenix Park but eventually, few were showing up so I ceased to arrange them though anyone else is free to work to bring people together. We have also done a cavalier day of training and information with Dog Training Ireland (www.dogtrainingireland.ie) -- who are also willing to have us do a cavalier only training class if enough people are interested.

I am cavalier rescue in Ireland -- see www.ckcsrescue.com (thanks for your PM and yes, I know Linda well through rescue :)). I always welcome donations either through PayPal or cheque or giro. :)

We should have a fundraiser calendar ready before too long I think, as well.

Karlin, I think we should all meet up at your house!! :eek::D I'm definitely willing to make the trip to Ireland to have a nice meeting!!

Karlin, I think we should all meet up at your house!! :eek::D I'm definitely willing to make the trip to Ireland to have a nice meeting!!

Count us in too. :) I always wanted to visit Ireland.

For the original poster, I live in Southern California and we have a Cavalier meet-up every month. I know we have at least 20 Cavliers and their humans each meet-up. Ginger loves these meetings and everyone gets along fine. No barking or fighting or anything like that. I love this breed. If it was a pit-bull meet-up, that'd be a different story.

Back