• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snuggling up!

ourempire

These days we are sleeping in the living room, because we have a water damage in the bedroom :(
Molly, however, is having a ball! She is allowed to sleep on the camping beds, snuggling up with me every night. Upstairs she is confined to her basket BESIDE my bed :p
Since the camping beds are standing in the living room, she spends a lot of time in them - normally she would be sleeping by my side in the evenings, now she is happy in the beds...

Caught in the act:
1342428197_32750fe8ee.jpg

Oh oh - they have seen me!
1343318740_d2e98d017f.jpg

Don't you dare throw me down!
1343319360_80b04cf222.jpg

Safe in the bed - and asleep... By the way, I love the hair-spikes by her ears, she has the face of an angel and the looks of a little naughty devil :D
1342433813_3cd50e59b1.jpg

My lot love camping too! We used to have check the sleeping bags in the caravan each morning in case any-one was still inside them!! Great pics, love the "Don't move me" one!! :lol:

Sorry to hear you have damage to your house, what happened?

Hi Cathryn!
We moved into the house in November. The 1st floor was newly renovated by previous owners. Unfortunately they forgot?! to tell us about a leaky roof. A couple of months ago it began dripping in by the window when it rained. We thought there was a leak by the chimney, and we got it fixed. Then 3 weeks ago it started raining into the middle of the room, just at the trapdoor to the ceiling. It was quite a lot, half a litre in 5 minutes... Now it drips and runs everytime it rains, and we have reported it to the insurance company. The bedroom is only usable in dry nights, all the other nights we sleep in the living room... Hopeful we will win the case, because the building report (which we ordered before we bought the house) stated that nothing was wrong - but you can see open air between the roof tiles when you are at the ceiling :(
We have to get a new roof, and we hope that we can get some insurance money to help - otherwise it will at least cost us £10.000...
As I wrote in the first post: The only one benefiting from this is Molly, who is happy to sleep in my camping bed :eek:
Charlotte

she's gorgeous! Love the practiced depressed look in the third pic. Only the ruby's can really carry that one off

Back