• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

4 days old ...India's babies

inca

i don't want to drive you mad with pics but thought you might like an update ...perhaps i can do one say weekly ???

100_0541.jpg

Great picture! Thanks for sharing, As far as I'm concerned, the more ofter you post pictures the better! I love Cavie baby pics

same here the more pics the better as they are just so adorable!!!! :lotsaluv:

lisa

Think about WHO you are asking if you are posting too many pictures...HA There is no such thing as too many pictues of baby cavies. Keep em coming. As far as I am concerned, you can post new ones every day !!!!!! They are absolutely precious. Judy and Dixie

aww thanks i will post some more later then :)

they seem to be growing so fast into little roly poly's she is looking after them really well x

Boy, are they healthy looking!! Their coats are so shiny! Obviously momma was very well taken care of during her pregnancy.

Please keep posting pictures, it's so fun to see how fast they grow and change.

these pups are the brightest i have ever had 4 days old they almost run over the box when mum gets in like a mad race ..thanks Barbmazz we have been blessed so far :)

Back