• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marley- I found new effects on my camera!

OhMarley

Now I've had this camera for over 2 years now and I only just realised it had special effects.... arn't I a bright spark :oops: :oops: :oops:
So i tried out the different settings, they are very bizaar and make marley look a little like a ghost!! But hey it was fun!

marleygbw1.jpg

marleygbw2.jpg

marleybwr1.jpg

marleybwr2.jpg

marleybwr3.jpg

marleybwr4.jpg

bwb.jpg

VERY Cool Soma! One of the settings looks like you could remove color except red....then except blue???? Is that how it works??? Super cool! What kind of camera is it? Thanks for sharing those.

:luv: Gorgeous, he looks like he is wearing lipstick in one of them. Is that rhubarb he is playing with ?

Silverbeet it was all over his mouth, they are so juicy! He's an idiot I picked it for the rabbit and was putting them on the grass as i plucked away turned around and there he is chowing down on it!

Is that rhubarb he's eating? Only the leave are poisonous I think. Cool pictures, I like the last one white the blue sky best.

Oh I just read your post, it's not rhubarb!

Back