• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thought we'd say hi!

hollyandmel

Hello all!

My names Melissa and i have a rescue Cav called Holly. I adopted her in January from "dog pages" rescue site. She was abandoned bless her but she has a great life now! :luv:

She's just started to show her real personality, learining to play and enjoy walks and her surroundings!! :dogwlk:
I have 3 cats and they all get on great, everyone loves her and she's a pleasure to have.

DSC00140.jpg

xx

icon_welcome to the board Melissa. Looking forward to hearing all about Holly. She seems a sweetie from the pics. :D

Hi

Hi there!

Guess who with the 4 cavis ! Good to see a fellow Sheffielder and some one I know!

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

Julie and the gang

Hi there!

Guess who with the 4 cavis ! Good to see a fellow Sheffielder and some one I know!

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

Julie and the gang

Hello you, i thought it was you when i was looking through the members page!!

Hope you are well, long time no see, have to meet up soon if you want to?? :dogwlk:

Mel and Holly xx

Hey Mel and Hey there to you too, Holly!

Welcome to Cavalier Talk. Thanks for posting Holly's picture. We love pictures here! My name is Julie and I and my 2 Cavaliers and 2 Corgis are pretty recent additions to the Forum and we love it.

icon_welcome MEL and Holly!

hi there Mel and Holly

love the pic of Holly , we too have a rescue cav she is called Megan

icon_welcome from up here in sunny scotland:rolleyes:

Back