PDA

View Full Version : Darbys Cavalier Corner-CKCS Store

Marilyn561x
11th September 2007, 03:48 AM
Hi Everyone! I want to invite all of you fellow Cavalier Lovers, to come and visit my Ebay Store for lots of unique CKCS hand painted, and hand crafted items. I will be keeping my store filled with lots of Christmas gift items too. Stop by and check it out soon. I have hand painted handbags, wallets, photo albums, jewelry boxes, jewelry, etc. I'll be doing more original framed canvases also. Hope to see some of you there. Here is the link. :)

http://stores.ebay.com/Darbys-Cavalier-Corner

Cathy T
11th September 2007, 04:04 AM
Welcome back Marilyn! I see your stuff all over the place...and always recognize your work. You do a great job and have some really unique items.

fun1uk
11th September 2007, 09:49 AM
I love the Heart Key Chain and the welcome sign.Very nice paintings.XXX

arasara
11th September 2007, 01:59 PM
Hi marilyn, NIce to see you :)

Did you do the painting for the vancouver WA COTW show? I seen the picture and was like "Hey!! That's Marilyn's work!!!!" :o

Marilyn561x
12th September 2007, 10:16 AM
Yes, thanks, that was my "Cavaliers in the Window" painting that they used for the COTW Vancouver show. I was honored that they used it on their web site and catalogs. I had a vendor table therealso, and sold a lot of my hand painted items. We had a great time at the show, and met lots of great Cavaliers and the people they "own". Hahahaha. We took our 2 Cavaliers, Darby and Rudy with us, (or perhaps they took us with them) and we all had a wonderful time. Loved it. :)

molly
12th September 2007, 04:45 PM
I have several of your pieces and love your work! Glad to see you here. I love this painting of the cavaliers in the window; it's a great piece as is all of your work!

arasara
13th September 2007, 01:48 AM
I LOVE the cavaliers in the window painting@!

ohh you may have met my mom ;) ;) My mom was carting around a 6 y.o. mill mama at the show - timid, shy, and shaved - blenheim - did ya see her? :flwr: Her name is Hope :rah: She just came from rescue and is my rescue Faith's mom - how coincidental is that? ;)

I have a question for you - the items on your e-bay site - lets say I like - the black wallet icon_whistling - but it has a blenheim and a tri on it and I have a blenheim and a black and tan - can you get the same thing and paint different dogs on it, or is what you see what you get? :dogwlk:

Thanks!! :paw::paw:

Molly's mom
13th September 2007, 04:51 AM
I just had to scarf up the key chain with the Tri on it. It looks so much like my Molly. I requested her name put on the back too. I can't wait to get it. :D Love the welcome sign and the clock as well. Beautiful!!

Karlin
17th September 2007, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the site reminder... I am feeling the need for cavalier ornaments this year and maybe some cards.... :lol:

Crittercall
25th September 2007, 06:12 AM
I really like the denim bag, but I'm kinda like Sara. What would be involved in getting a different painting (in my case a blen between 2 rubies!)??

Your stuff is great and I could easily spend much more money there than I should! My daughter bought me an eyeglass case for Mother's Day - I'll have to look and see if it is one of yours!

Ginger's Mom
12th October 2007, 12:05 AM
I checked your site but you're on vacation! Can't wait for you to get back so I can check all the items. Hope you have a fun and relaxing vacation by the way. :)

Cathryn
12th October 2007, 12:10 AM
I won one of your purses in an auction a while back and it always receives comments when i'm out shopping, it's so unusual, folks ask where they can get one from!!

Will be back for a look round when you are back from your Vacation!!