• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Pup Pics

Thelly

Here are some new pics of the babies - almost 6 weeks now

Here is the little boy

1355380734_4785e13039_m.jpg

How cute am I?
1355380170_c933e2e81d_m.jpg

I'm sick of all these photos! (this is the other girl)
1355380422_a530257990_m.jpg

and this is the girl my mum is keeping - v tired!
1324234964_92498e9d8e_m.jpg

Love them so much. We made a decision at the weekend to adopt Ginger. I am so happy - I couldn't bear to part with her after everything we had been thru' with her. Happy days!!:D Thanks Karlin.

Oh, they are lovely! How much do they weigh compared to "genuine" Cavalier-puppies at the same age?

Thelly:

You are a saint for Ginger - Again. Its so wonderful of you to give her a furever home. She will adore you and your family for ever! The puppies are getting cuter everyday. I'm sure you either have or will be able to find great homes for them, too.

Congrats Thelly! i bet ginger is so happy that she is getting to stay with a lovely family!

Oh Congrats Thelly!!

You're doing an incredible job between yourself and Ginger!! Totally love :lotsaluv: the white paws in the first pic!! :paw::paw::paw::paw:

Hooray Thelly!!!! Ginger has the perfect home...and you get a bonus puppy!!! :) They are precious!!

Telly congrats on keeping Ginger!!!!! That's fantastic news! The pups are just adorable! I love the white paws on the boy!

Yea, Yea, Yea !!!!! I am so very happy that Ginger has a forever home with YOU !!!! What a perfect match. After all that you have been through together, it was meant to be. PS The puppies are adorable. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on pictures. Love them. Judy and Dixie

They sure are cute! :lol: I'm delighted some of the family will be staying on with Thelly and Gerry or in the immediate vicinity (her mum is next door!). :)

The two little guys look to be about a third larger than cavaliers at six weeks, going by the size of the hands, but the breeders here may know better. Maybe the size of a normal 8 week old cavalier. In other words they are not huge puppies but are larger than cavaliers. They def. look like lab as the other half now. :)

And hey they are on their little feet now too!

Back