PDA

View Full Version : Flea Remedy and Heartworm meds

pinkpuppy
11th September 2007, 10:42 PM
Karlin said it was okay to post this.

I am officially giving up my search to replace my furbaby. There are too many restrictions and maybe it was never meant to be. Perhaps the same reason I ended up with a puppy from a broker that went to the Rainbow Bridge.

These are the only items I could not sell on eBay. They are from a qualified veterinarian clinic not store bought.

I still have a 6 month supply of Frontline flea protection for up to 18 pound dogs and a 3 month supply of HeartGard. I am giving this away FREE at no charge to the first person that has a P.O. Box address only.

PM me with your addy. Thanks and Good Luck!

Cathy T
11th September 2007, 11:23 PM
I'm so sad you're giving up. You do realize that once you give up....the right one may just fall into your lap :xfngr: Remind me again....whereabouts are you located?

pinkpuppy
11th September 2007, 11:50 PM
Thanks, Cathy T! Luck has never been my fate except for my dh whom I have met after 20 years of living in solitude. I'll always be a California girl. They don't accept outsiders were we call our new home. I am just glad to have finally bought a forever home were dh is very happy. :)

arasara
12th September 2007, 02:09 AM
awwww are you sure you have to give up??? Cavalier puppies are the BESTEST!

Are you still in the states? What state do you live in currently? I know you said you're a CA girl, but does that mean you're physically in CA?

pinkpuppy
12th September 2007, 02:19 AM
lol... With my still new to me hubby who has been moving me every 18 months to another home? I could be back in California in a heart beat. Never know. My "baby" brother and my mom really miss me they would love me to come home! You don't need to tell me Cavalier puppies are the best! I dreamt of them since I was a kid. Now I had one for a few months am totally addicted! Wishing he was not sickly and gone.

pinkpuppy
12th September 2007, 03:56 AM
CLOSED Frontline and HeartGard being sent to a lovely a CTFer:lotsaluv:

Lynn
12th September 2007, 12:21 PM
I have sent a PM to you :flwr:

Scouty girl
12th September 2007, 05:05 PM
Oh please don't give up!!! It's bringing tears to my eye. Ok you had a very bad experience. A few years ago I purchased a Golden Retriever puppy 3 months old. So cute and fluffy. I had her for less than a week, she was getting sick and severe diarrhea. I took her to the vet. she had parvo. Unfortunately she died. It taught me a valuable lesson. Think about it, you have learned so much from the members of this site. Now you have lots of knowledge. Knowledge is power, use all the information that you have gathered. Take your time. I'm very, very sorry about your loss. I understand about dreaming of a dog and finally getting it. I dreamed for years and years about a Newfoundland, then about a Cavalier. I waited three years to find a Cavalier and about 20 years for my Newfoundland (because I was still living at home w/my parents, then my ex-husband didn't want a dog that big). It was well worth the wait.

I hope I haven't upset you in anyway, everybody deals with situations in their own way. Good Luck .

pinkpuppy
12th September 2007, 05:34 PM
Scouty girl! Think you just brought tears to my eyes! I haven't stop crying since yesterday! Your ex-husband sounds like my current hubbie. I also wanted a Newfoundland before. Not anymore because of my injuries I can't handle a dog that large nowadays. I am at this moment semi giving up. Still have several rescue puppies that I applied for. Just waiting for a response. Just worried my husband is going to buy me a yappy little Bichon from a pet store which I now know with certainty. After all my research and finding this forum about the evils of mill dogs.

You haven't upset me! Gave me some hope. I just can't speak for the other members of the forum though.:flwr:

ppotterfield
12th September 2007, 10:24 PM
I agree with what others have said. Be patient and persistent. Use the knowledge you now have. Get the breeder lists from ACKCSC and CKCSC and use those as a base from which to talk to breeders. Make sure your conversation is friendly but stand your ground on the information you need. If you are not being selected as a rescue home, see if you can find out why and address with rescue any concerns they may have. There is a Cavalier out there waiting for you.

Crittercall
12th September 2007, 10:56 PM
Hang tough, PinkPuppy. Your fate is bound to change. You found your dream man didn't you?

pinkpuppy
13th September 2007, 04:40 AM
lol... Crittercall... He was no dream! He was my destine soulmate since I was 6 years old. We manage to find each other after 28 years across the ocean. The old adage "...never say never" hit me straight up the day we found each other again.