• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank God for this site!

Oscar's Mum

Hello everyone!

I am the proud owner of a 12 week-old Cavalier, named Oscar (after Mr. Wilde), and have been a frequent visitor to this site ever since I decided to get a pup (over the last six months or so...). The forum has already been a great help and support to me in so many ways; especially when little Oscar was poorly, just one week after I brought him home! :(
He's absolutely fine now though, and I am so happy to have him! :luv:

I will post some pictures of my little tyke as soon as I have figured out how to!

Best wishes,

Oscar's Mum x

icon_welcome to you & Oscar.

By the way, I named my cat the same thing 11 years ago. He is Oscar Wilde too, after the famous playwright.
332836716_6a4a8b2454_m.jpg

icon_welcome to Oscar and His Mum! Oscar is just adorable! I love the belly up sleeping picture and the one where he is trying to get into your handbag. So you think he was trying to make you take him with you whereever you were going? So glad to have you and Oscar on the Forum. My name is Julie and I and my 2 cavs and 2 corgis all live in Miami. We can't wait to see more pictures of Oscar and hear the tales you you tell of your times with him

icon_welcome to Oscar and His Mum! Oscar is just adorable! I love the belly up sleeping picture and the one where he is trying to get into your handbag. So you think he was trying to make you take him with you whereever you were going? So glad to have you and Oscar on the Forum. My name is Julie and I and my 2 cavs and 2 corgis all live in Miami. We can't wait to see more pictures of Oscar and hear the tales you you tell of your times with him

Yes! I did have the feeling he wanted to empty my bag so he could get in it!!!

Your two cav's look just gorgeous! :lotsaluv: Nice to meet you Julie!

I kept looking at Oscars cute face and I wondered what was different. And then it hit me--He has no red on his muzzle. Does anyone else have a bl/tan that is similar. I think (besides the all black ones we've seen) that is the first time I've seen that. Don't get me wrong-- I think it is rather striking (meaning very cute).

I kept looking at Oscars cute face and I wondered what was different. And then it hit me--He has no red on his muzzle. Does anyone else have a bl/tan that is similar. I think (besides the all black ones we've seen) that is the first time I've seen that. Don't get me wrong-- I think it is rather striking (meaning very cute).

Well spotted! We had the choice of a perfect black and tan with the typical colouring, but we just loved the way Oscar looked as though he had just been caught eating cream - makes him look cheeky! (Which he is!) And he is not 100% Cavalier - he has about an 1/8th of a cocker spaniel in him...but we love him just the same...:)

Back