• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppia fit?

anniespeeps

I know there's been a lot of Puppia discussion, but I did a search and could not easily find an answer to my question. We just got a Puppia for Annie (size medium), and the neck part is a perfect fit -- not too snug, not too loose.

My question is: How tight should the chest strap be? We want it to be snug enough that she can't wriggle out, but not constrict her ribcage. Should the strap be snug around her ribs, or should we leave some slack?

Thanks!

BTW it's sky blue, and she looks very -- ahem -- cute in it. But you didn't hear that from me. ;)

Last edited:
Sally has some slack as her's is a large. She's never managed to get out of it and when it's connected to the lead and as she walks it goes tighter around her chest. Don't know if that info helps

Back