• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Farming Awareness

I was just reading a thread in one of the forums i cant belive how many petshops in london sell puppies :mad: i may go and check some of them out.

Thanks for the informative link; I will add it to some of my puppy farm info elsewhere on the site. (y)

I think most people are truly unaware these places exist because they are so horrific that any decent person cannot imagine anyone would ever keep animals in such dire circumstances. Yet such places are regularly uncovered in Ireland, the UK, the US, Eastern Europe... and such places routinely supply dogs to brokers selling puppies through websites, pet shops, etc. It is the vilest trade possible. At least the puppies escape to what are most often decent homes, but the parent dogs will spend a lifetime in a cage the size of a dog crate (not even in kennels) and may never know a kind touch from anyone.

So many of these farmed dogs are cavaliers, too, because they are generally a lucrative trade.

Ireland has banned sales of puppies in pet shops and fairs, which is good, but alas that has not kept us from being the puppy farm capital of Europe. :mad:

Back