• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome Rosalita!

Holly

Well, some of you may remember the gorgeous tri girl I thought about co-owning with Oliver and Bentley's breeder when I got Bentley---after several months of delibertation and working with the breeder, I decided to go for it...here is Rosalita...and my herd!

1387131222_a9d3048196.jpg

Rosalita-the new addition

1387131256_cc26aebc26.jpg

Oliver, Bentley, and Rosalita

1386247487_b4fd1be8d3.jpg

Bentley and Rosalita

1386247513_0cb86fd804.jpg

Bentley

Thank you! She is 10 months, Bentley is 5 months, and Oliver is 2.5. I have my hands full, but luckily they are all layed back and potty trained!

All three of your dogs are fabulous looking. Glad you worked it out so that Rosalita could joion your pack.

Lovely pics! Rosalita is gorgeous :luv: Bentley is gorgeous :luv: and Oliver is gorgeous :luv: .................icon_nwunsure............think I'm in love.

Back