PDA

View Full Version : Thornit Powder

Holly
16th September 2007, 02:05 PM
I would like to order some of this, but cant seem to find a US site for it. Is it only sold in the UK? I am guessing they would ship to teh US if I order some??

It seems like amazing stuff to help with ear issues!

Cathy Moon
16th September 2007, 05:14 PM
I've never heard of it before.

I'd still want to take my dog to the vet and have all ear issues examined and diagnosed by the vet. :flwr:

WoodHaven
16th September 2007, 05:20 PM
I've only heard about people getting it in the UK. I've never seen it in ANY of the catalogs I get.

Cathryn
16th September 2007, 05:26 PM
Hi All!

I use Thornit once weekly on my cuddle and have done for many years, it is a great preventative!! Did a search on Google and found this website where you can check it out, they have a new improved version that I will try when I need to refill again!!

http://www.thornit-ear-powder.com/acatalog/For_Ears.html

This is a .com addy but a UK site, am sure if you email them they would be happy to discuss shipping with you!

P.S Click on the home page for a link to the page that discusses Thornit!!

cavi lover
16th September 2007, 07:46 PM
Hi .

I too use Thornit powder for my cavi gang on a regular basis and I have yet to have an ear problem with any of my 4.

Goog stuff although it does have a "clinical " smell! Not unpleasant but like being at work when I was nursing!

Barbara Nixon
16th September 2007, 07:57 PM
I don't like the idea of putting powder into ears and prefer liquids like Leo. I only use this, too, if the ears look a little grubby.

GudrunTheRed
17th September 2007, 09:56 PM
I use Thornit every once in a while and I ordered online from the UK. As far as I know it's not available in the US.

Rj Mac
17th September 2007, 10:39 PM
i have never heard of Thornit powder, but might give it a try as both Jake and Lucy have had ear mites in the past!