• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

He's Here

Oh, he is so adorable!!!!!! Any ideas on a name?????? Let us know how he does his first few days in his new home. Good Luck, you have some great times ahead.. Judy and Dixie (also 6 months)

He's really adorable! Are you measuring him for a harnass?

Yep :) I was also measureing for a coat that I'm going to sew him. It's a cute hooded camo fleece one.

He's been doing wonderful so far. He was really quiet and slept a lot the first 2 days. This morning he was starting to bounce off the walls. I can't wait to go home at lunch and see him. Sadly he's still with out a name.

I love his freckles, too! What a sweet looking boy.

His name will come to you. I always like to spend a bit of time choosing a name... they usually pop up once you get to know their personality a bit.

I love his freckles too!

One of my cats didn't have a name for the first 4 months of having him, then one night my husband and I were looking out the window to the apt parking lot and a diesel truck rolled though, I was like is that the truck or the cat making all that noise? Now we call him Diesel, later I found out that a cat's purr and a diesel engin idel at the speed.

Back