• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby, the well-mannered one.

nursejess80

We took Ruby this weekend to the Alabama/Arkansas football game to tailgating, and she was absolutely the most well-behaved little thing ever. I was so proud of her. Everyone at our tailgating fell in love with her and wanted her to sit in their laps. People stopped us constantly to pet her and comment on her, and she was SOOOO good with the little kids that wanted to pet her. She would just sit down and let them hug her and pet her. However, we did have one encounter that kind of bothered me. This woman and her husband approached me and asked me how old she was and if she was spayed because they had a 4 yr. old Blenheim male that they were wanting to breed. I was really bothered by that because I would NEVER consider breeding with some random person's dog (she's spayed anyway!) and it was disturbing that they just came up and asked us that not knowing anything about us or her. I'm sure they'll find someone with a female, but at least it won't be mine! Ruby also met a Ruby cavalier named Millie that was her friend on facebook before they ever even met. We were standing on the sidewalk talking to some friends when I saw what I thought was a cavalier a little ways down. We walked down there, and she was SOOO cute. Much smaller than Ruby, though. They've made a date to meet up again next weekend at the next ballgame. I'll have to get some pics and post them. Anyway, just wanted to brag on how well mannered my little girl was!!

Back