• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can I bear to let them go ?

Barbara Nixon

I've just been to a wholesaler's depot where I fell in love with some gorgeous Blenheim cavalier puppies. I thought they would make good fundraisers, so bought the lot, but how am I going to let them go ?

They are beanies and about 8" long and the prettiest toy cavaliers I've ever seen. The problem is that they are all different. Due to the way the huge eyes are set, some look sad, some little devils and some just posing like little show dogs.

I've spent quite a bit of money on them and haven't thought things through, yet, but couldn't not get them.

I'm no help. I would keep them all. That's what almost happen when I buy beanies or stuff animals, but when you look at the little tykes they meant for. It's easy to give them up. Seriously. You purchase then for a good cause. I'm positive you can sell them for that reason alone. Now if are talking about a real litter of pups? I have a hard time understanding how breeders can let them go. Even to a good home. ;)

OOOOHH i,ll have one please or no i,ll have two so charly and poppy can play lets kill the stuffed puppy instead of their usual game lets kill the sock :D

I took a lovely photo of them all peeping out of their box, thinking I'd email a copy to someone to resize for me, as I've lost my Paintshop pro disk, then I realised that I can't find the usb port on my new pc. The two front, unused ports are under acover and i dont know which one and daren't pull something off.

This is the only photo I can find on the net, but it doesn't do them justice. They aren't 12" as it says; nearer 9, fully stretched, but the expression is much nicer, the coat fluffier and they even have pads on their paws.

http://www.pugcafe.com/catalog/prince-the-cavalier-king-charles-spaniel.htm

If you would like to sell any, I'd like one please depending on price.

Please remember everyone, if you give them to your dogs to play with, they might choke on the plastic eyes.

If you would like to sell any, I'd like one please depending on price.

Please remember everyone, if you give them to your dogs to play with, they might choke on the plastic eyes.

They are definitely not dog toys. They are far too pretty and contain 'beans', but are supposed to be child safe.

Barbara I can see your dilemma but.............. WHAT have you done giving me access to that website. I could buy one of each they are gorgeous. :)

There so cute,if you do sell them i may be interested in one.Just been looking through that site,its got some lovely things on there.Is it difficult buying in the usa?

There are lots in the US but not over here. The US prices go from $6.95 to $16, most being around $10 (try Ebay), according to Google. The snag with the cheapest is that it's on Amazon and they really charge for carriage, making the item not so cheap.( I found this when buying camera media).

My wholesaler had mainly cats, which come in two sizes. The labrador puppies are nice, too.

I'll buy one too - I can have it in the car when I am away on business to remind me of my boys (shame you don't have a b&t or a Ruby.....)

Back